Motivational Story of Satish K Videos (Satish Kushwaha) || Techno Prithvi

 Motivational Story of Satish K Videos (Satish Kushwaha) as Satish Kushwaha

I am writing this entire article on behalf of Mr. Satish Kushwaha, so you read in this forum as it is written by Satish sir. And in this article, he will tell you his struggle story, due to which he has reached here. 

Hello friends, my name is Satish Kushwaha, I was born in a very small village of uttarpradesh called Devariya. And today I am blogger as well as youtuber, till date I have got 5 play buttons from youtube. And friends, today I have come to share some things with you, especially with those people who are from 18 to 25 years, friends, if we take a look around us, then we will get to see two types of people. One who is born in a very small village, Those who have basic needs are also very difficult to meet, who do not get electricity on time and also do not have school institutes. And if we talk about those people who are born in metro cities, all these needs are already available with those people. I would like to share my childhood story with you that when I used to go to weddings, then my interest used to be in marriage but also there commerce. I used to keep seeing that which camera this is, how people are moving in it and this took my interest towards film making. But then as soon as I passed the 12th class, I told the family members that my interest may be making. So the family didn't know what is film making. Because our family members or Villagers have heard these simple things whether to do UPSC, do engineering or become a doctor.

Understanding Yourself

But then as soon as I took admission in engeering, I was able to get admission due to scholarship. Then for the first time I used Wi-Fi when I went to college.
Then I started searching on the internet how to earn money sitting at home. In that only two contestants came on youtube and blogging, I had to show my talent which is not in me at all. But still I started my channel and blogging by copy pasting the content. Then I started writing articles on blogger, which used to give 200 to 300 rupees for an article, which was 2000 to 3000 rupees per month. After that my final year was also over then I thought what should I do now then I came to know on the internet that Bombay may open a youtube space which is only 9 in the whole world. And this chance was very special for me because in that time I could fulfill my dream. Then I told my family members that I have got a job of 20000 in Mumbai. And having said that, I went to Mumbai, but going to Mumbai has been too struggleful for me. Because the houses which are in Mumbai are very expensive and it was very difficult for a person earning 2000 rupees a month like me that I could afford the house there. And I had gone to Mumbai not alone but with my friend and there we did not spend much, so we used to live in a room in a chawl. That room was 10 by 12 and there were already 4 people living in it and we had to live with them. The biggest thing was that we 6 people had to share the same kitchen, bathroom room and sometimes even had to line up for the bathroom. But one thing is very good that I have come to share

Main Struggle to the Journey

So when we used to shoot the video, it was very hot and we didn't turn off the fan, because the fan used to emit a lot of heat. And we also used to keep towels near us because we used to sweat a lot on our face, and sometimes the tomb was very hot, we used to soak a cloth in water and put it on our head. So we got a lot of relief from that. So after 2 years I released that my passion is suppressing in this 10 by 12 room. And I did not want that I should shoot the video when everyone in the room is asleep, and when I went to the park, people would leave the place. So I was determined that now I will build my own studio, where I can shoot videos whenever I want, but I did not have enough money to build my own studio. And I used to dream of my studio day and night that the wall of my studio would be something like this and I would setup the camera on this side and many more. Then after 1 year I moved out of that chawl and bought my first house which is in Mumbai, and that was one of my biggest achievement. So as I told you that I had created multiple channels and then my networking was also going very well with other YouTubers and bloggers. And during that time I also made an interview series of mine which is going very well. Then when I used to go to the YouTube space, then he used to come to YouTube as well, so I would also speak to him that I want to take your interview. Many Youtubers used to agree and anyway I am from Uttar Pradesh side, some Youtubers also used to think that if I belong from Uttar Pradesh toh mughe bolna toh aata nahi, how will I take an interview. If their respect is not down?

Skills Improved

But I noticed one thing in such a time that if you have to do any work well then you should learn its skill. But if you are learning that skill because you want to become skilled, then it can be a little difficult, but if you are learning that skill because you have to do that work, then you will learn that thing or that skill very easily.

My 3 Biggest learning

But I noticed one thing in such a time that if you have to do any work well then you should learn its skill. But if you are learning that skill because you want to become skilled, then it can be a little difficult, but if you are learning that skill because you have to do that work, then you will learn that thing or that skill very easily. 
And my second learning was dream making because at the beginning of my career I used to think that if I take 25000 jobs in a month then it is enough for me because my family also wanted that I should earn as much as some good job. Then when I started earning as much as 25000 thousand then I thought that I should earn as much as 50000. As I started thinking big. As I started thinking big, I kept on earning it, because my body and my mind started making efforts on that side. Friends, dream making, I said dream making because I thought 25000, then I was able to earn 25000. I had thought of a flat of 1 bhk, so I could get a flat of only 1 bhk . I came to know this thing during an interview, I was interviewing a man, then he told me that there should never be a limit on your dreams. And since then I also started dreaming big. 
And thirdly, if I talk about my biggest learning, then it is your network is your network means the better your life is going to be with the more people you have networking with. If I want to tell you something at the end of this blog, it is Never Understand Your Self. If you consider yourself to be ordinary, that you live from a small town and even outside the whole reason, then I can tell you that even an ordinary person can do extraordinary work.

Thankyou Guys for reading this blog, and the credit of this motivation story is going to Josh Talk, and original video is below you can also watch this video 

Thank You



Raunak Singhal

School Student || 14 Years || Content Creator

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post